Central Jersey Alumnae of Deltas Sigma Theta, Inc.
African-American High School Seniors
Thelma Moss Scholarship
African American Student – third year or higher – in The Ernest Mario School of Pharmacy
Scholarship Application Due Dates:
- U.S. postal mailed applications and related materials must be postmarked no later than February 15, 2020.
- Emailed applications and related materials must be received no later than 11:59 p.m. EST on February 16, 2020.
If you have questions, please contact email@example.com
CJA Minerva Scholarship:
- Applicant must reside in Middlesex, Somerset or Union county
- Applicant must demonstrate a financial need
- Applicant must have at least a 2.5 GPA on a 4.0 scale
- Applicant must be African-American
EMBODI (Empowering Males to Build Opportunities for Developing Independence): Awarded to African-American male student who demonstrates academic success and the principals of EMBODI.