P13 was developed in 2013 to commemorate Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc.’s 100 years of service to the community. Strategic Partnerships were developed with 11 exemplary organizations to assist them with their signature programs. The goal is for Delta Sigma Theta to enhance the success of each of the organizations in areas of service that complement our Five Point Programmatic Thrust.
The organizations are
- American Diabetes Association (ADA)
- American Heart Association (AHA)
- Delta Research Education Foundation (DREF)
- March of Dimes
- National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP)
- National Council of Negro Women, Inc (NCNW)
- National Urban League (NUL)
- Sickle Cell Disease Association of America (SCDA)
- Sisters Network, Inc.
- St. Judes Children’s Research Hospital